Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Visitors: Nana

Our little family was very lucky to get so many visitors and company when Taylor was born, especially with us living so far away.  The first family member that came to see was my mom.  She was able to get here the night after Taylor was born.  She came back to our house and decorated it with "It's A Girl!!!" decoration so that we would be surprised when we got home.  I was so excited to have my mom with us for a few days!






My mom held Taylor every chance she got.  She was so great to help us with some of the first time things that we were nervous about.  She helped us give Taylor her first bath at home.


I was super nervous to bath Taylor.  I did not want to get her umbilical cord wet, or get the water too hot or anything, so Jeff and my mom took over her first at home bath and I was happy to hold the camera!

While my mom was here, we spend a lot of quality time together.  We had lots of great talks, she cooked for us, cleaned for us, held Taylor and watched over her so I could nap.  I am so grateful I was able to have my dear mother come for such a special time in our lives!



No comments:

Post a Comment