Monday, June 14, 2010

The Price family moves away

Brione, Dave and their family have lived near me for years. This last year, they moved right across the drive way from us, so we were closer than ever. Life was good. But then Dave accepted a Job in Iowa. I know what you're thinking, "what the heck is in Iowa". Well, the Price family are in Iowa that's who. They chose to make a life changing decision and move miles and miles away for Dave's job. We did our best to cherish our last moments together.



Brione and Dave left to pick up Ariana from a friend's house on their last night here. They left Aiden with Jeff and I. We played and said our good-byes. My goodness that kid is fun! Jeff is one of Aiden's favorite people. Every time Jeff is around, Aiden is so happy and copies everything Jeff does. It was so sad to see them say good-bye to eachother.





The time came to help the Price's move. That was a long day.... But Brione and I spent some time playing in the moving truck. I mean come on, how often do you get a chance to play in a moving truck?


Brione and I decided to make phones from cans and string. We had to make them 3 times since either they would break or didn't work. I sat in my bedroom window and her and Aiden sat in Brione's bedroom window. We discovered that these type of phones do work, but not very well. We could hear each other, but had a hard time telling what the other person said. But we had a great time and got some silly looks from the neighbor kids.








We are sure going to miss the Price family. Brione is and always will be my best friend (after Jeff of course). We are sad to see them go and have an emptiness in our hearts without their family here. We love you, enjoy Iowa!

No comments:

Post a Comment