Monday, June 14, 2010

Veronna's crafts

I have been feeling really crafty lately ever since I was introduced to the website www.makeit-loveit.com. I have gotten tons of ideas from them. I have made a few things, pretty simple stuff, but it is stirring up my creative juices and giving me the chance to dip my toe in some new craft projects! I will be posting the majority of the crafty things I do on my blog mainly because Brione is no longer here to see them in person. Now she can see them in blogotos!


I made this to hold some of my craft and activity day stuff. It is made out of cardboard boxes and fabric. I love how it turned out, I think I may make some more. They are great for storing things (super sturdy too) and they are also decoration and color for my craft room!



Jeff and I are in charge of Youth Conference for our ward this year. I made these bean bags for a bean bag toss we will be playing there.



This is a puffy dice for babies. I washed it so now it looks more like a mis-shaped ball, but you get the idea.



This is a chain chew toy for babies. It is very easily washable and oh so cute!



1 comment:

  1. You are so creative Veronna. I can't wait to see all of your projects.

    ReplyDelete